Jobcentre Plus Contact Number

Anyone who is looking to contact Jobcentre Plus will be able to get information on a variety of things such as new benefit claims, existing benefit claims and changing or cancelling an appointment. You will want to contact your nearest Jobcentre Plus office to get the information you need about the benefits. To help you find the nearest office, you can find out the details by doing a local office search. Individuals who are looking to contact this location will want to write to the nearest office using their address. The address will be on any letters that you have recently sent.

Residents of Northern Ireland will need to contact the Jobs and Benefits office in order to get more information about Income Support. They will need to contact the ESA Centre if they are looking to learn more about the Employment and Support Allowance.

If you are not satisfied with the benefits you receive, then you can make a complaint. You will want to make your complaint by going online and using the site for Jobcentre Plus. To make sure that you can receive these benefits as well as find a job, you will need to get a National Insurance Number.

Those who are looking to make a benefit claim will need to contact Jobcentre Plus by phone. You will be able to complete this task by calling the Jobcentre Plus phone number. When you make the call, you will be able to make a claim for Jobseeker’s Allowance. If you are looking to make a new benefit claim, you will want to call Jobcentre Plus and inquire about either the Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance and Income Support. Anyone located in Northern Ireland will need to contact different offices than those located in England, Scotland and Wales. Residents of Northern Ireland will need to contact the Jobs and Benefits Office to inquire about Income Support and the Jobseekers Allowance.

When it comes to making Existing benefit claims, it will be necessary to call the right number to discuss a claim you made and/or to tell the Department of Work and Pensions about any change in circumstances that you have. This can be a change in your income or a change in your status of employment. A National Insurance Number if required when you inquire about this type of benefit. There are certain numbers that you will need to dial if you are inquiring about any other type of benefit option. You will need to call a certain number if you want to claim things such as Universal Credit, the Social Fund, Maternity Allowance, and Bereavement Benefits.

If you are unable to make an appointment, using the contact number will be necessary to make this request. For Universal Credit Appointments, you can change or cancel this by signing into the individual account you have. Once you gain access to the account, you will then need to provide information to process the request. There are a number of phone numbers you can call to quickly inquire about a change in your appointment status.